Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Getting started...

Well, I found the blog stuff again and had to reset it all because I forgot the password! I am hoping this blog spot stuff is not as complicated as it looks.  I need a place to write for me; by me. 
As my world is small, living 20 miles from anywhere, the internet is my only option for interaction and sharing of ideas. I love to create. I have to create.  I have used many mediums, tools, supplies and find if I do not create (or invent, as the case may be) I get very cranky.  I belong to one ning site with paper crafting and find many great ideas and suggestions available to my never ending creating brain.  Some of these fellow scrapsters are willing to tolerate my questions and answer the best to their ability.  In the end, I compile these suggestions and end up with a bit of this & a bit of that and a creation I am proud of.  There are many talented scrapsters out there!  I love You Tube and could easily lose a day just watching videos! Someday I hope to be brave enough to do a video of a creation.  Meanwhile, I can & will  post pictures.  Not bad for a first blog.  Let's see where it goes from here..........
Blessings to all!

1 comment:

  1. A perfect start! The world becomes so much smaller with the aid the Internet. I just love it. Glad you've started your blog. Patti

    ReplyDelete