Wednesday, March 13, 2013

And 2 years later.......

Has been an eternity since I wrote anything.  Wow.

 So much has changed. My whole life has changed.

I don't even live in the same state.  Physically, mentally, or emotionally.

 I miss some parts of the old life, but mostly am thankful I am alive.  It is the first time in a long time I really want to be.  

I think I have finally earned my 'reward' for all my hard work and God has let me come home to my family full of love.

My healing has begun being nurtured by those around me.  My eyes see more every day. My heart unfreezes from the years of neglect & hurt.  

The waves were high, Lord, and the sea of life angry.  You saw me through and put me in this place of love & light.  To rest, to love, to be loved. To heal a bit each day.
Most of all
to be thankful for all your blessings upon me. 
Thank you, God, for not forgetting about me.

I am putting together the pieces of what JOY looks like. What I want in my heart and what must stay out. I have felt my JOY since I have been here.  I know it is still in me. Just that HOPE of a better way and being safe will help pave my way to my Joy again.
I do Believe.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment